Our checking accounts offer all the flexibility of a traditional bank, without the monthly charges. Overdraft protection is also available.
The following are highlights of this account:
- $25.00 minimum opening balance
- $2,000 minimum balance to receive a dividend
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Average daily balance is the dividend compounding method
- Review your checking account history 24/7 with Virtual Branch (our online banking service) or Phone Access (using a touch tone telephone). Contact the credit union to activate these services
- View images (front/back) of checks that have cleared your account with Virtual Branch. Simply click on the processed check. Sorry, this service will not provide images of electronically cleared checks.
Courtesy Pay adds a measure of protection to your personal checking account. Courtesy Pay may cover your insufficient check, up to $500 total protection, for one low fee per covered overdraft transaction. It saves you the embarrassment an inadvertent overdraft check can cause and protects your credit rating.
We require no applications or additional signatures. As long as you are a member in good standing which includes having an account with us for at least 30 days, you make regular deposits to your account, bring your account back to a positive balance regularly, and there are no legal orders against the account, your Courtesy Pay privilege remains active.
Your checking account can be also protected from overdrafts by activating overdraft protection. When overdraft protection is activated, any check that clears your account and causes an overdraft, an automatic transfer is done from your savings account to cover the check.
The credit union has many different styles of checks to order from. Order online, call, or stop in and we will assist you in placing your order.Re-order