Electronic Deposits and Transfers
Direct deposit is the safe, no cost way to deposit your net pay, Social Security, or pension check into you KTCCU account. Direct deposit reduces your need to visit the credit union on busy days or rush to make it to a branch during business hours. Your money is electronically transferred and immediately available every payday.
KTCCU is able to accept electronic deposits or electronic withdrawals from your credit union account. Electronic deposits and withdrawals are posted to your account no later than 10:00 A.M. every business day.
Credit union loan payments can be electronically transferred from your credit union saving or checking on the due date. The credit union can also initiate electronic withdrawals from other financial institutions, to make credit union loan payments.
Credit Union Routing Number
To initiate an electronic deposit or withdrawal, you will need to provide the financial institution with the credit union's routing number. That number is 301179410.
Remote Check Deposit
You can deposit a check into your checking account simply by taking a picture of the check and sending it with your smart phone. Here is how to do it:
- You must be signed up to use Virtual Branch, if not activate Virtual Branch on your account.
- To update the Virtual Branch profile, current users must log out and sign back into Virtual Branch after 2-15-2017.
- Have the Touch Banking Mobile App down loaded on to your smart phone. The Touch Banking App can be downloaded from Google Play or the Apple Store. Use the access code GoMobile0522.
- Click on the Touch Banking Mobile App and click on deposits
- You must endorse the check with the following KTCCU Mobile Deposit and then sign the check.
- Then take a picture of the front and back of the check and send it.
- The check will then be deposited into your account. Deposits made before 2 P.M. will be credited to your account that day. After 2 P.M. the deposit will be credited the next day. Normal check hold will apply.