Our checking account offer all the flexibility of a traditional bank, without the monthly charge. Once your account is opened you can withdraw funds by writing checks or make purchased with KTCCU’s MasterCard Debit Card.
Features of the checking account are:
- A $25.00 minimum opening balance.
- Must maintain a $2,000 balance to receive a dividend.
- Dividends are declared and paid quarterly.
- The average daily balance is the dividend calculation method.
- The account history can be reviewed in Virtual Branch or listened to with the dial-in phone access.
- Check images can be viewed in Virtual Branch.
After 30 days from opening the checking account, courtesy pay will be activated on your checking account. Courtesy Pay may cover your insufficient check, up to $500 total protection, for one low fee per covered overdraft transaction. It saves you the embarrassment an inadvertent overdraft can cause. If you are a member in good standing, which includes having an account with KTCCU for at least 30 days, you make regular deposits to your account, bring your account back to a positive balance regularly, and there are no legal orders against the account, your Courtesy Pay privilege remains active.